A List Of Really Funny Stand-up Comedies I Saw Recently!



I started watching standing comedy on youtube over a year ago so I am not even close to being a critic about the various performances that I saw. But I've found few clips that are so funny that I keep watching them over and over again and they still crack me up every single time! So here is a list of some really funny stand-up comedy clips I saw on youtube recently.



1 - Bill Hicks


The best stand-up comedian ever. I am simply out of words do describe how awesome his insights, thoughts and jokes are. You have to watch this one for yourself.







2 - George Carlin


Those who Know about Bill Hicks are surely sooner or later bound to stumble upon George Carlin. George Carlin's stand-up acts don't make you laugh like crazy but his ideas and style is so good, so different and so unique that lot of people consider him to be the best.







3 - Russel Peters


Indian. Very Racist. Very Very funny.







5 - Jim Carrey


He is really funny in his movies too. But this clip is simply so amazing. One of the most funniest ever. Ever.







5 - Sugar Sammy


Indian again. Pretty racist too. Very very funny again.







6- Sarah Silverman


I started wondering if there were any decent female stand-up comedians too. And i must say there are very few good ones, out of which this lady happens to be one.









7 - Steve Martin



I loved both his Pink Panther movies. This is one of his really funny stand-up acts that I happened to see.








8 - Amy Schumer


Another lady who happens to be really funny. She prefers talking on things mostly related to sex.








9 - Anthony Jeselnik


I stumbled on this guy by chance when searching for more stuff by lady above i.e Amy Schumer because these two happen to be dating each other. This guy has a different style compared to the rest. His act mostly consists of one liners and short jokes. Jokes that are offensive but so funny that you keep coming back for more.







10 - Dave Chapelle

Lets end the list with a bang. I stumbled upon this show most recently and this guy happens to be one of the most funniest in the world.





Hope so you had good laughs watching these videos too!