Make A Bucket List!



The reality TV show "The Buried Life" consists of four guys trying to complete a list of hundred things to do. The show inspired me to make a simple bucket list which comprises of to-do tasks that doesn't require me to leave my city, work or spend exuberant amount of money or time on it.


So I suggest you too to team up with couple of your best friends and make such a list. Let the list consist of a mix of various different type of ideas like some fun and insane ideas, some which defeat your deepest fears, whereas some that just force you to push yourself to your boundary. Once you are ready with few ideas, say about 25, start completing them in reality. You could do this alone too but doing it with friends would be much much more fun.



I will post my whole list once I complete all the 50 ideas on it but here are four random ideas from my list which you can add onto yours.


#7 - Do a bunjee jump
#17 - Walk through a graveyard alone after midnight
#27 - Master a magic trick
#38 - Perform a standup comedy routine in front of live audience


So go ahead and use those if you feel like and create a bucket list for yourself too. Lets evolve and upgrade our realities.